What are you cooking for the game?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Steaks for dinner. There will be sausages on the grill, and likely other things as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Lemon pepper wings, jambalya and biscuit bread pudding!! Don't know what the other 20 people are bringing, but we will have a feast!! RTR y'all!! Oh, and most importantly, Yellow Hammers!!

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
My dear sweet sister sent me 5 slabs of baby back ribs, 2 lbs of chopped pork, tub of BBQ beans, sunbeam bread & a pecan pie from Dreamland last week, so all is thawed & ready to heat up, oh BBQ sauce but we will eat before game. All attention goes to game when they play.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Grilling bbq ribs and pulled pork...
I prefer burgers and dogs but pork is 99 cents a pound at my local supermarket...
So I "checked off on the line of the supermarket" :)
sip

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Lemon pepper wings, jambalya and biscuit bread pudding!! Don't know what the other 20 people are bringing, but we will have a feast!! RTR y'all!! Oh, and most importantly, Yellow Hammers!!
Name the libation you want me to provide and tell me at what time to show up.

There have been some waaay above average menus so far, but yours . . . .hot dayum! :wink:

Quote :[Shameless plug here.. You can still purchase the TideFans.com cookbook with recipes from TideFans contributors and especially our fallen comrade BayouTider, Richard Heaton, BayouTider's Chill & Grill]
^^^^

Rich {Bayoutider}, we miss you, you culinary and musical tastes, and your large spirit. RIP.

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Firing up the smoker and making my BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and Sausage rolls:

And some Bacon Wrapped jalapeño Poppers:

I do the bacon wrapped stuffed smoke jalapenos as well. Do you add anything to the cream cheese filling? I'll usually blend in cheddar and jack cheeses.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I do the bacon wrapped stuffed smoke jalapenos as well. Do you add anything to the cream cheese filling? I'll usually blend in cheddar and jack cheeses.
I like to add finely chopped onion and chopped smoked sausage - mix it in with the cream cheese and go. Wonderful flavor.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Use to be my "go to" was a smoked pork butt and a couple of slabs of ribs on the smoker with baked beans and slaw (john's slaw sauce). When the weather turned cooler, it was a big pot of chili.

Since my heart attack last April, I'm afraid it may be a salad, toothpick, glass of water and a side of Crestor. (Especially if the wife is looking over my shoulder)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.