What are you cooking for the game?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Very impressed with all the posts so far.....

I'm keeping it simple....steamed hot dogs on fresh hot dog rolls with mustard and relish.

Oh and don't forget the chips and diet coke!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Very impressed with all the posts so far.....

I'm keeping it simple....steamed hot dogs on fresh hot dog rolls with mustard and relish.

Oh and don't forget the chips and diet coke!
Man I am looking forward to seeing how McElwain has changed the program. The SEC is always better when Florida is near the top ;-)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Man I am looking forward to seeing how McElwain has changed the program. The SEC is always better when Florida is near the top ;-)
Thanks Ball Guy.....appreciate the love and feel the same way about both Alabama and Florida. We need to get back into contention and we're all very optimistic Coach Mac will get us there....

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Thanks Ball Guy.....appreciate the love and feel the same way about both Alabama and Florida. We need to get back into contention and we're all very optimistic Coach Mac will get us there....
Man, I hope so. I have enjoyed watching his team up here at CSU. Dude is a class act and knows how to motivate his troops.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
I know some guys feel differently but any game I've been to with Bama/Florida (any location in the south including Gainesville or Tuscaloosa), my favorite SEC fans to talk to have been Florida fans. To me, they and us are like the St Louis Cardinal fans of college football. Spirited. Knowledgeable and Classy. Not bs'ing you man.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I know some guys feel differently but any game I've been to with Bama/Florida (any location in the south including Gainesville or Tuscaloosa), my favorite SEC fans to talk to have been Florida fans. To me, they and us are like the St Louis Cardinal fans of college football. Spirited. Knowledgeable and Classy. Not bs'ing you man.

Good to hear - I know we have our share of bad fans - makes me cringe sometimes....

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Man, yall are making some great food, it's making me hungry.

For this game day I've got limited options. Snagged an exquisite beef brisket meal for lunch and we will see what shows up in the green boxes tonight.

All this BBQ sounds and looks delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Just polished off a half dozen bacon wrapped poppers and washed it down with a diet Coke. Wait for the just before the Bama game to grill the sausage.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.