What are you cooking for the game?

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
The grocery store is fresh out of badger meat so i will probably be smoking a Boston butt and homemade bbq sauce. Then again, Italian beef sounds good.

What is everyone doing?

RTR

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Yum, food thread! Ribs, chicken, wings...hmmm something good for sure. And it must go well with beer!

B

BamaJ

My wife is Italian, so most people who come over for food want Italian. The friends we watch the games with haven't had good Italian food in a while, so she is making some Ziti. Not your perfect gameday food (we've got several more games to grill and make other gameday food) but it will be good. Looking forward to reading what everyone else is doing.

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
CrimsonAudio, what time should I be there? Those rolls look awesome! Making my chili recipe with homemade garlic bread even though it's not cold enough yet for it. Roll Tide!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Same thing I do every gameday.

Rotel with Italian Sausage, wings and will grill some burgers.

A bomber each of Chimay Red for kickoff and Blue for start of the second half. I'm a creature of habit and that's my gameday ritual. I'll be pretty lit long before y'all kickoff. :wink:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Jalapeño poppers are the best. We may make some of those, Rotel dip with maple sausage, meatballs (mix chili sauce and jelly in mixture) and then maybe a cheese ball.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Speaking of....

Shameless plug here.. You can still purchase the TideFans.com cookbook with recipes from TideFans contributors and especially our fallen comrade BayouTider, Richard Heaton, BayouTider's Chill & Grill

Link to the Cookbook Here
Like. Was just thinking I miss the Saturday morning thread complete with menu, dog pictures, and biting humor.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
The usual Saturday night fare at my place -

Nachos, which consist of a bed of white corn tortilla chips, shredded old cheddar, and then finely chopped red onion n green pepper.

It is actually a tad labor intensive - altho enjoyably so, so given the kickoff time, I may have to either start earlier, or accelerate the process, in order to avoid losing the tip of a digit while watching the game...

Oh and, Corona.

Lots n lotsa Corona...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.