TCU at Minnesota

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Boykin is very inconsistent. He will drop a dime and then the next pass miss a wide open receiver.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Unless TCU improves dramatically over the next few weeks, they will not have a 2014-like season, imo. Just way to mediocre overall in execution.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Can't stand all these commercials. I'm used to watching on demand (Netflix, YouTube, etc) or something on the DVR. The amount of commercials is brutal.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
22-10 TCU after the safety by TCU. That will probably do it. 10 minutes left. And another commercial..

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
This game is causing ripples at the moment, but not like it would have if Minnesota could have successfully came back.

The color analyst (I'm not that familiar with ESPN analysts and I didn't get his name) made a point about HUNH teams being susceptible to late rallies because they can't effectively run the football to kill clock and we almost saw an example of it here. As was stated in the dialogue of the telecast, that may be something of interest to the playoff committee if they see a HUNH offense blow several late leads and hold on by the skin of their teeth to win games. The question might arise: is this a fatal flaw that will be excruciatingly exposed in a playoff game against a team that scores less points perhaps, but solidly protects leads that they establish?

Drama awaits...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Watched the game and overall TCU didn't play a great game against those golden rodents. TCU could have easily lost this game though. So many mistakes, but it's elected 1st game of the season.

Look at Michigan, 3 interceptions that all led to points in a 24 to 17 loss.

USCe almost list to UNC. I hope to good we're not playing our first game like one seen so far

sent from my big ol' note 4

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was extremely unimpressed with TCU. After watching them dismantle OM in the Peach Bowl, I expected to see some real football. It looks like if Boykin gets hurt, their season is over.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was extremely unimpressed with TCU. After watching them dismantle OM in the Peach Bowl, I expected to see some real football. It looks like if Boykin gets hurt, their season is over.
agree with you 100%. I don't thing TCU makes it through the season with out a loss.

looks like it got better after I went to sleep. I assume the "safety" got overturned?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.