It's that time again

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Greetings to my friends in the Tide Nation. That time of year we all love is upon us. Just wanted to wish the Tide the best of luck this season.
As far as my Sooners, who knows. Hopefully some better QB play, and some defense will help us bounce back from the debacle of 2014.
BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Prediction--OU is going to beat Tennessee and have a huge year. Bob was smart to retool his staff and get Lincoln Riley as OC. Combine that with low expectations and I see the Sooners in the playoff.

What's your opinion of Bob naming Baker Mayfield over Trev Knight as starting qb?

Last edited:
Greetings to my friends in the Tide Nation. That time of year we all love is upon us. Just wanted to wish the Tide the best of luck this season.
As far as my Sooners, who knows. Hopefully some better QB play, and some defense will help us bounce back from the debacle of 2014.
BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
Roll Tide sir!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Knight played so poorly last season, I'm not surprised. OU is going back to the offense Bob brought Mike Leach to Norman to run. That's not Trevor Knight's strength.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.