Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Wisconsin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, the Jeremy Johnson hype is twice as much as Cam

Let's see him play a full game against real competition before we give him the Heisman
Yeah, I'm still having trouble believing he's that good since he was so much more polished than the last guy under center. If he cannot run then I can't see AU doing much this season.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I wasn't disappointed in Rece, but the show wasn't what I was hoping for after a long wait.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I didn't like changing the pick format at the end to spread picks. If it ain't broke don't fix it and they really don't need to do anything to confuse Corso more than he already gets. That has always been the most interesting part and it felt labored and annoying.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. have a long layover in seattle then another 5 hours flying to get home. scheduled to land right at kickoff time, so hopefully they will drag out the pre-game a bit :)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Finished all my outdoor chores, ready for some football! Hopefully there will a good game or two to help get us to our game. Roll Tide Roll!!!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Roll Tide from Arlington! It's HOT, brown, and there's WAY too much concrete and asphalt here, but we're happy to be here to cheer on our boys! About to go take a dip in the pool, then rest up and clean up before heading over to the stadium around 4. Y'all be good and don't outdrink your coverage. (I'm lookin' at you, AJ!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
I'm wearing a Bama camo shirt. I got it as a gift the week before the LSU game last year and, while I'm not really a camo guy, I wore b/c my gf watched the game with me and she's the one that bought the shirt. Anyway- I continued to wear it for the MSU, AU, and Mizzou game. I didn't, however, wear it vs. OSU! So, needless to say, I think I'm gonna wear it every gameday!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Not much activity around the stadium. Bama fans setting up tents on the few meager strips of grass that border the parking lots ( not open yet). Then the heat resistant Bama fans under their tents on the concrete, watching TV, just waiting. Hats off to them.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I am ready. Kid did great this morning in a tri and we are home ready to watch the Tide. Good to see everybody again. RollTide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Good morning, and ROLL TIDE! We're at beautiful Smith Lake this weekend, and our Dish is out! Luckily we came up last weekend too and discovered it. We did all the suggested troubleshooting steps to no avail, and when we called, the only suggestions the person hubby talked to was the same steps we'd already been through. So we have an appointment scheduled for today...between noon and 5:00. I hope the tech doesn't have a busy day lined up, is a football fan, and wants to get done early.
as a last resort, go get a hotel room or visit a friend. I have stopped on trips before and gotten a room rather than miss a game. Just cannot stand missing a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.