Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Wisconsin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
And the tradition continues, though a lil earlier than usual. I get nervous and sick to my stomach around kick-off each game. But I've never had it start 12 freaking hours early. Man, it's gonna be a long day

sent from my big ol' note 4
I've already bought some magic wine. Maybe you need some too...like right now. :)

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Good morning and RTR! It is so good to finally see the game thread on game day! Been a long time since January! Looking forward to a day of football and TideFans!

tmv85

All-SEC
Good morning, and ROLL TIDE! We're at beautiful Smith Lake this weekend, and our Dish is out! Luckily we came up last weekend too and discovered it. We did all the suggested troubleshooting steps to no avail, and when we called, the only suggestions the person hubby talked to was the same steps we'd already been through. So we have an appointment scheduled for today...between noon and 5:00. I hope the tech doesn't have a busy day lined up, is a football fan, and wants to get done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.