Barrett Jones cut by Rams

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That is surprising, I hope he gets picked up somewhere. Whenever his football career is done..I hope to see him on TV. He is just like Greg and is a natural.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Has nothing to do with players who played at Alabama... I'm confused to why he was cut when he was competing for a starter spot...I thought he was doing well.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
My Bears need the help. Anything to get Kyle Long to a more value spot on the line (RT or more specifically LT), I'm on board.

The Rams waste a pick in the Supplemental draft on a player they just cut loose before the season (Isiah Battle)? Does St. Louis even know what they are doing?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
He got the start in a few games. He was on the Roundtable this week & was confident he'd make the team. Maybe he'll land somewhere or on the practice squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Wow, this surprises me. Everything I was hearing made it seem like he was competing for a starting job. He'll be alright though. Someone will want his talent and leadership I'm the locker room.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
If Barrett Jones does not get picked up by another team, he will be fine. He has a Master's in Accounting and will probably breeze through the CPA exam. He will do just fine with or without football.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Not going to happen. That would be a smart move and the Falcons are incapable of doing something smart that would actually help them.
the only way the Falcons will ever improve is if they finally fire Dimitroff. He should have been fired last year.

as far as Barrett Jones in concerned, he will be fine

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
the only way the Falcons will ever improve is if they finally fire Dimitroff. He should have been fired last year.

as far as Barrett Jones in concerned, he will be fine
The only thing that would help the Falcons is if the owner fired himself. He is the enabler of that nonsense.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Good for Barrett. Minimum salary for practice squad is $6600/week. Pretty good money as long as he can make it..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.