Game Thread: Post-game thread: Bama defeats Wisconsin 35-17

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i swear, i thought that saban stopped just short of saying "we've got a damned good d" when asked about stopping the whisky run game.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Lot of chicken littles' in the game thread, but I never actually saw the sky fall. I did see a solid victory though, with room for improvement in some areas.

I'll add this- Our depth and QB play is light years ahead of what I saw from the barn earlier this afternoon.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Lot of chicken littles' in the game thread, but I never actually saw the sky fall. I did see a solid victory though, with room for improvement in some areas.

I'll add this- Our depth and QB play is light years ahead of what I saw from the barn earlier this afternoon.
there is always chicken littles in the game thread. some of them even start threads outside the game thread.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Saban talking about the second unit(s) of the defense " . . didn't compete . . . not to our standard."

'Not to our standard." :biggrin2:

SO happy to have him at Alabama.

Last edited:

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Good start for the season against a quality team. I see that many of the other SEC teams had much higher scores, but most were playing poor quality opponents. Our offense will be fine. Just need to get our kicking game straightened out and work on pass defense and everything will work out. We have a long and very tough schedule this season; so get ready for some close games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.