LSU vs McNeese cancelled (weather)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Re: LSU McNeese

They said they won't make it up.

If you play a team not worth making up...maybe you should look at the schedule.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Re: LSU McNeese

And how is this fair for the teams having to play a full 12 game schedule? I mean I know it's a cupcake, but still.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
With all the logistics involved in putting a game on, scheduling it for the next day is probably impossible. Keep in mind you have to hire a ton of people like security, police to direct traffic, stadium workers, game officials and all that. Not everyone is going to be able to make it the next day on a moment's notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokewagon212

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2003
Macon, Georgia
With all the logistics involved in putting a game on, scheduling it for the next day is probably impossible. Keep in mind you have to hire a ton of people like security, police to direct traffic, stadium workers, game officials and all that. Not everyone is going to be able to make it the next day on a moment's notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure about football but I know they have done it for basketball, the SEC tournament in Atlanta, but there are not nearly as many players or equipment in basketball.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hurts LSU since week 2 is a tough game. Assume the patsy still got paid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.