Link: Tuscaloosa-Hillcrest Running Back Brian Robinson Put On A Record-Breaking Show

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Looks like this kids recruitment is about to blow-up bigtime..What do y'all know about him & where does Bama stands with him????..He's going to visit Florida St this coming weekend..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Looks like this kids recruitment is about to blow-up bigtime..What do y'all know about him & where does Bama stands with him????..He's going to visit Florida St this coming weekend..

I would think we would be recruiting this kid hard. Clay is a powerhouse program and he shredded them. The video is impressive. The announcers are great too.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..He has us on his list & I'm sure we're recruiting him hard..Being in our backdoor we always should land a RB recruit like him..Coach Saban has a "Process" when it comes to recruiting & will offer him a scholly soon I hope..Cause I've seen kids stay loyal to their 1st big offer from a school they want to go to..Clay is a powerhouse & you hardly ever see a player do what he did too them & won't be surprised if they don't play again for the State Title at the end of the season or in the play-off's anyways..I love those announcers as well by the way..
I would think we would be recruiting this kid hard. Clay is a powerhouse program and he shredded them. The video is impressive. The announcers are great too.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Thanks for posting link.
Wow. He has some wheels. I hope he continues to show performances like this as the season rolls. And I hope if he does we are recruiting him. RTR

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree 100% with ya & it will be fun to watch his recruiting as it blows up this season, if he can do this against a team like Clay-Chalkville, imagine what he will do to lesser teams they play..Cause they Clay knew he was going to get the ball & he still was able to do this against them..
Thanks for posting link.
Wow. He has some wheels. I hope he continues to show performances like this as the season rolls. And I hope if he does we are recruiting him. RTR

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's an update from AL.com & Brian will be at Bama's game Saturday..Auburn has offered him, but, he cancelled his trip to Florida St & will be at Bama's Game instead..I feel a lot better about him coming to Bama..

"Georgia is coming around today," Adams said, hours before the Patriots host Selma. "South Carolina has been on the phone with me about him. It's definitely picking up pretty rapidly."
And what about Alabama? The Crimson Tide coaches certainly know a lot about him. Adams said that Robinson had planned to visit Florida State this weekend, but now plans on heading to Tuscaloosa for Saturday's game against Middle Tennessee.
"There's a lot of interest there as well," Adams said.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
It's nice to keep these kids in state, especially considering he is in Bama's backyard.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The amazing thing is we have 2 of the top RB's in the nation already committed for the 2017 class (Harris, Akers). I assume we will take 3 RB's in this class.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The amazing thing is we have 2 of the top RB's in the nation already committed for the 2017 class (Harris, Akers). I assume we will take 3 RB's in this class.
I would think so as well TiderJ, especially with Drake graduation & Henry probably if he turns Pro..We will need them..

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
It should also be the season that D Flowers will be done at JuColl. With any luck he will be able to early enroll for spring practices of 2017.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.