8:15 Ole Miss start time, ugh

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I do find some of the complaints a bit odd. Last season there were no shortage of people that were vocal on their issues with 11:15/11:30 game start times. Apparently it's 2:30 or nothing? Based on rank alone it's a prime time game. They means the time when most of the nation will see it. The grass may not always be so green at the University of Alabama and many here will remember wistfully those times that we had prime time games.
5pm games are probably the best, but they rarely happen in the sec. 230 is a very hot game until late October. 730 and later games are good when it's a big game, but when it isn't it just doesn't justify why make the trip , stay all day, and be tired as crap driving back. Ole miss is justifiable for the time IMO

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I do find some of the complaints a bit odd. Last season there were no shortage of people that were vocal on their issues with 11:15/11:30 game start times. Apparently it's 2:30 or nothing? Based on rank alone it's a prime time game. They means the time when most of the nation will see it. The grass may not always be so green at the University of Alabama and many here will remember wistfully those times that we had prime time games.
I like the late games better if I'm staying home and watching in HD from my couch. The late games are tough if you live any distance from T-town and plan on going to BDS. Also, a lot of times you have to buy the tickets before you know what time kickoff is. I'm still looking forward to Saturday - it's Sunday I'm dreading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.