Ten Years Ago Today, This Happened

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
One of my all time favorite Bama players. An absolute shame what happened to him. Prayers to him and his family. He deserves the best in life.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Actually, correction - I didn't upload it to YouTube. I hosted it on my own personal site, which ESPN linked, and my ISP called me and asked me what the heck was going on. LOL. Forgot about that. But now my rip of it is all over YouTube. In the full version, it still shows my email at the end.
I didn't have anything that big, but a pretty popular website once linked to some content on my site and... heh well my site was temporarily shut down.

Anyway, Prothro will always be one of my favorite players. I still remember the oddly prophetic discussion between my brother and I prior to the Florida game.

I said, what do you think our x-factor for the game is? I think it's Prothro (who of course had a great game). He said, I think it's injuries...

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
My son and I were sitting about 5 or 6 rows up on the opposite end of the field around the 10 yard line. I really couldn't see it when it happened because we were just seated too low. I didn't comprehend just how great it was until I saw the highlight replays the next day.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I was in the student section. The place went mad, but we didn't know what happened foe sure until they showed the replay.

My phone rang as soon as he caught it and all I could hear was screaming.

One of my favorite football memories.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.