Game Thread: Jacksonville St - Auburn

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I can't support an auburn loss, especially to a non-con team. If nothing else, shouldn't Alabama fans want them undefeated (save for am iron bowl loss) at the end of each season? Bolsters our schedule and a loss like this embarrasses the conference, does it not?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I can't support an auburn loss, especially to a non-con team. If nothing else, shouldn't Alabama fans want them undefeated (save for am iron bowl loss) at the end of each season? Bolsters our schedule and a loss like this embarrasses the conference, does it not?

mooo

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is why I wouldn't wanna play instate teams like Jax St..Lots of those players wanted to go to Bama or auburn & will play with a chip on their shoulders against us or auburn..The game of football is a game of emotions, when your team like auburn comes into the game like it won't be a contest, "Not So Fast My Friends", says those players on Jax St that feels slighted by the instate team they're playing against..

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL

In theory- yes. Reality? No. Doesn't matter though. The barn will likely blow 'em out in the second half.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Sometimes you eat steak instead of tofu. You know tofu is better for you but dang this steak tastes so good

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.