Gameday to be in Tuscaloosa for Ole Miss Game

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I would hope so, but gameday has got outliers that have either not been fans of the sport or been opposing fans for us. Gameday has also alluded to bringing back Katy perry again this year, and I really don't see ole miss having gameday anytime soon. . But I really do hope they get someone who played for bama like jay barker, Hoover's coach (since they are off for a week after Friday), or Trent. Mainly because our in state celebs are basically Channing Tatum, sela ward, michael biehn, and Courtney cox.
there is always polly holliday or jim neighbors

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
there is always polly holliday or jim neighbors
I just don't think nabors is that "it" person that espn wants. The girl from the walking dead and the good wife might be. Namath would be great but they had him last year. I honestly think they are going with a former player or a polarizing figure in either the Katy perry or rush propst category. Figuring out who is going to be the guest picker in Tuscaloosa is near impossible because we have had jake peavy, Marcus lutrell, and Brian Wilson for the the three before Namath. All of them never attended alabama.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I just don't think nabors is that "it" person that espn wants. The girl from the walking dead and the good wife might be. Namath would be great but they had him last year. I honestly think they are going with a former player or a polarizing figure in either the Katy perry or rush propst category. Figuring out who is going to be the guest picker in Tuscaloosa is near impossible because we have had jake peavy, Marcus lutrell, and Brian Wilson for the the three before Namath. All of them never attended alabama.
i would like to see polly holliday tell corso to kiss her grits when he puts on the black bear head or whatever it is they are now.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
i would like to see polly holliday tell corso to kiss her grits when he puts on the black bear head or whatever it is they are now.
It would be better than 90% of the people who they could choose. I wouldn't be surprised if they get tom hanks at this point.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Maybe they can get Donald Trump to do the picks
"I've watched (Team A) play and, frankly, they're terrible. Total losers, stiffs, clowns. Really awful. A disgrace. Frankly, I see them doing very poorly in the polls. (Team B) will be a giant success. Yuge!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.