Funny drawing concerning AU's big win

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
The sad reality is they rolled Toomers corner the same as if the would have beaten OSU. I would have been truly embarrassed to even think about doing that after a performance like that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thanks for posting that cause as I scrolled through the article of bashing the SEC in Week 2, ESPN has Derrick Henry #1 Heisman Contender, if our O-Line keeps getting better each game, they very well may pave Derrick Henry's way to another Heisman winner at Bama..

BamaWally

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2012
I was on the quad tailgating before the Bama game. Most everyone was on the quad must have been watching the aubs because the quad erupted when JSU went ahead in the 4th. Oh, what could have been....

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
The sad reality is they rolled Toomers corner the same as if the would have beaten OSU. I would have been truly embarrassed to even think about doing that after a performance like that.
They're already Auburn fans. I'm not sure they're capable of embarrassment. :wink:

Sorry, Dub.

WiliestBuckeye

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Perfect cartoon. I do not have the SEC network so did not get to watch the game like most of you guys did, but I was following it intensely as they updated it for the rest of us. Almost was the second coming of Michigan-App State.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.