Basketball Team Tailgated Saturday before the Football Game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Here are some pictures tweeted out from the basketball team's twitter page. Continue to be pleased with CAJ's publicity.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
This is great to see. I think the team will be improved this year but in 2016 we should really be able to compete for SEC and NCAA championships..

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
On the way to the game I heard CAJ's interview and he was talking about being out there taking pictures and what not. I was thinking man, we should have left earlier for the game...

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I know this year may not be a great year win/loss wise, but to actually feel like the team is going in the right direction is so amazing.

I can't recall anything like this being done in the past. The team (led by CAJ) making themselves so visible is so awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I know this year may not be a great year win/loss wise, but to actually feel like the team is going in the right direction is so amazing.

I can't recall anything like this being done in the past. The team (led by CAJ) making themselves so visible is so awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Agree that Johnson is promoting basketball as we haven't seen in a loooong time. That said, there was a setup on the quad last football season similar to this one. It even had a mini-court set up, or so I read here. Wonder who held the gun to Grants' head to get him to do it. :)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Agree that Johnson is promoting basketball as we haven't seen in a loooong time. That said, there was a setup on the quad last football season similar to this one. It even had a mini-court set up, or so I read here. Wonder who held the gun to Grants' head to get him to do it. :)
But was it promoted like CAJ has done?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think you are spot on, there is alot of energy around the program right know though so who knows we may slip in this year.
Yep. Just hope that fans and supporters realize that basketball is different than football in that in football the coach can bring in 25 new players each year. I just don't want folks to get their hopes up to high for 2015. I expect to see an improved product on the court this year but at the same time it's going to take a full year or two before we really see big strides being made - I would love to be wrong but those are my realistic expectations..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That was a "meet the team" type event. It was only one game. Not sure if CAJ is going to be out every week or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.