Pick the Score: Ole Miss vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Not looking forward to such a late game time, but I'm excited for the game. Ole Miss comes in having scored lots of points. It's going to be an interesting start to SEC play for us. I think we win, but it probably will be close if Ole Miss is anything as good as their 70+ points on offense indicates.

Bama wins 27-23

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Bama 24*
Miss 20

I have a feeling this game will be similar to the Bama/State game from last year. A lot will depend on if we can score early. I have a feeling we'll have a few big plays up our sleeves in the first half that catch the Rebels by surprise.

*Yes, I have us making a FG...but I am not sure who on our team is capable of doing that.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i guess i think bama plays much better this weekend than everyone else thinks. 28 or 35-10 good guys. ole miss gets 7 in the first quarter and the game thread implodes, then we take control and put it away in the third.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
IDK, I am hopeful previous game was an anomaly and we come out firing on all cylinders. So,

Bama- 35

Ole Sis- 28

RTR!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't predict scores, but I think we win.

Still waiting for this team to play a complete game. If we show up and play better than last week, I think we win.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
Bama 24*
Miss 20

I have a feeling this game will be similar to the Bama/State game from last year. A lot will depend on if we can score early. I have a feeling we'll have a few big plays up our sleeves in the first half that catch the Rebels by surprise.

*Yes, I have us making a FG...but I am not sure who on our team is capable of doing that.
Kenyan drake scores on a drop kick!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.