Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

It really can not be stated enough just how much the three headed monster at QB hurt us against Clemson and aTm.
I am really impressed at how the coaching has turned around at Auburn this year which has obviously resulted in great play on the field. I like the run game a lot that your guys have and Sean White is showing great composure in the pocket or when being flushed out. I have a lot of respect for your Tigers. I look forward to a great Iron Bowl this year with a true ground and pound game game that's won in the trenches. I see ya'll going undefeated up until the Iron Bowl and being 9-2 rolling in there. Georgia may have fired Mark Richt one year too soon and Vanderbilt will be Vanderbilt when ya'll play them. I didn't shed any tears seeing Chad Kelly lose to the state of Alabama this year either! :)

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama

Call me crazy, But the BARN loses to Georgia, It will be KIRBY'S 1st season big win, Like saban's 07 game vs TENNESSEE, Kirby has already had the bad game ! ( VANDY)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Call me crazy, But the BARN loses to Georgia, It will be KIRBY'S 1st season big win, Like saban's 07 game vs TENNESSEE, Kirby has already had the bad game ! ( VANDY)
Kirby has had a few bad games. Vandy was just what should have happened already. Missouri and Nichols State out coached and out played UGA, they just lost.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

The barn will play Washington in the 2018 Peach Bowl Kickoff Classic. (Not the proper name, but you know what I mean).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

We can hope, but...

I think it is much more likely that the Dawgs lose by at least three touchdowns.

As much as I dislike AU, that ain't gonna happen. UGA just doesn't have it this year. Stranger things though... Barn isn't that great of a road team either.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

We can hope, but...

I think it is much more likely that the Dawgs lose by at least three touchdowns.
UGA is so much more talented than they are showing. They've got the talent to beat the Barn. It would be cool if Kirby's bunch put it all together and beat the Barn and then in the post game interview he went all "Dabo" on the sideline reporter.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

This will be the first time this year I'm finally pulling for Kirby (well make that twice, I forgot about UcheaT). Kirby just rubbed me the wrong way with the Maurice Smith deal, so to me he burned the bridge in terms of me rooting for him.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I look forward to it, but I would have loved a home and home with them.
Careful. If you say you prefer home/home to neutral site games too loudly around here, some folks get testy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I look forward to it, but I would have loved a home and home with them.
Yeah, its hard to get that home-cookin' at road games...:cool2:

(I ain't talking about food.)

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

UGA is so much more talented than they are showing. They've got the talent to beat the Barn. It would be cool if Kirby's bunch put it all together and beat the Barn and then in the post game interview he went all "Dabo" on the sideline reporter.
I think everyone has forgotten that Maurice and his mama are over at uga now.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

We can hope, but...

Yep, 2-3 touchdown win by auburn over the dawgs. I am afraid Kirby has a similar problem CNS had in his first year, lack of total buy in by some of the most talented players. I expect UK to handle the dawgs Saturday night.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Haha AU can't defend the pass to save their life. They couldn't stop Julio or Amari and they won't stop Ridley and Stewart either IMO.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Haha AU can't defend the pass to save their life. They couldn't stop Julio or Amari and they won't stop Ridley and Stewart either IMO.

No problem. Quarterbacks Greg McElroy and Jake Coker are definitely looking forward to this year's bomb throwing Iron Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.