Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Its not goofy....I was talking he has to control his entire program....He does not, you can think what you want but you have a mediocre Head Coach at best as your Head coach. He let Muschamp hire whomever he wanted on the defensive staff...does he even evaluate defensive recruits?

Keep him, keep defending him....best of luck to you.
Can you support this statement or are you talking out of your butt?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

crazy that it is an 11am game...the SEC slate is so bad that I figured it would be the 6pm game on ESPN.

11am is usually a pretty good time for upsets (at least it feels like it).

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Hopefully we don't let you down. A win over Ole Miss would be the highlight of my year so far.

I'm keeping the bag on Realfield's head until we pull one out.
Would beating Idaho count?

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.

I'll never ever pull for the barn to win anything. I wish there were a way for both AU and OM to lose. I think some of the Auburn cult would rather lose to OM than be the team that put Bama back in the drivers seat for the SECCG. It's a win-win for me...if Auburn pulls the upset,we're back in control of our own destiny, if OM wins...well it's Auburn, enough said.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I'll never ever pull for the barn to win anything. I wish there were a way for both AU and OM to lose. I think some of the Auburn cult would rather lose to OM than be the team that put Bama back in the drivers seat for the SECCG. It's a win-win for me...if Auburn pulls the upset,we're back in control of our own destiny, if OM wins...well it's Auburn, enough said.
riiight

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I'm for Bama first, foremost and always. Right now, I want someone to beat OM. It would be a disgrace for a team that let itself get beaten by Memphis to end up in the SECCG, which is what could happen, if we beat LSU and then everyone plays out unbeaten in the SEC the rest of the way. Any distaste for a particular team dissipates when the welfare of Bama is concerned...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I won't necessarily be cheering for the barn vs. Ole miss, but I'll be OK with it if they win.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

I'm for Bama first, foremost and always. Right now, I want someone to beat OM. It would be a disgrace for a team that let itself get beaten by Memphis to end up in the SECCG, which is what could happen, if we beat LSU and then everyone plays out unbeaten in the SEC the rest of the way. Any distaste for a particular team dissipates when the welfare of Bama is concerned...
Well said and what I've been talking about. Love Bama more than hatin' on another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.