Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Co-defensive coordinator? I've never understood this.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Wait. They are paying Steele $4 million over three years (and most saying guaranteed) to be a co-coordinator? Now that is funny. And I guess McGriff and Steele will be added to a growing list of coaches that the Barn continues to pay "not to coach" after next year when they can Malzahn.

Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains"

Wait. They are paying Steele $4 million over three years (and most saying guaranteed) to be a co-coordinator? Now that is funny. And I guess McGriff and Steele will be added to a growing list of coaches that the Barn continues to pay "not to coach" after next year when they can Malzahn.
Yeah, I just don't get it, but if they like it I love it. Let it burn.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: Right on cue. Auburn fans no longer interested in CFB.

Seems like I remember CNS saying something like he would "dominate the team across the state" and something about "making them quit."

DONE!

They are finally admitting he's a great coach (at least some of them) and they know that as long as he's around they'll be playing second fiddle in the state.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

Two were notable...the one that can't wait until his tiggers come running out of the tunnel for their first game in 2016, and the one married to a Clemson grad...the barn opens their season with Clemson next year!!!:eek2::biggrin:

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA

But its good to know Bama still has full power over TV and the NCAA to run a conspiracy. One of the typical barner comments:
"ESPN, (Bama) the ncaa all have gotten together to ruin iit."

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

Check out this gem:

"Traditional rivalries have been destroyed, the bowl season, which has become an annual snore, is way too spread out and also diluted"

Spread out AND diluted? You don't say...

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL

They realize they are going to start next season 0-1 and their coach will soon be out of a job. Not really much to look forward to!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

What a pack of losers. I guess being dominated creates non-interest. Glad we don't have that problem :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.