Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: Is Auburn playing a game this evening???

Nobody ever accused the Barners of being rational, but they were prepared to claim an "Auburn victory" if Carolina won, so why are they so upset most Bama fans are glad Carolina lost???

Can't have it one way and not the other!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

Nobody ever accused the Barners of being rational, but they were prepared to claim an "Auburn victory" if Carolina won, so why are they so upset most Bama fans are glad Carolina lost???

Can't have it one way and not the other!

Schadenfreude -Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Schadenfreude -Pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

I probably was a little too happy Carolina lost. I'll admit I don't like Newton's antics...I don't know the man so I can't judge his heart, but I have read "by their fruits you shall know them" in a book one time.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al

I don't like that character and I can honestly say its not because he was at auburn but the way he acts, he's too full of himself he was writhing around on the sideline last night like a fool,I wanted our bAMA boys Mathis and Harper to do good and honestly wouldn't root for him because of that clown:rolleyes:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: This Overlooked Fact Gives auburn 11 National Titles

Wasn't a high priority for 2016. We have some depth stockpiled there. Will be in 2017 though.
You may want to check your numbers on the OL. According to the chart RTR91 posted AU has only signed 10 OL in the last 4 years which is thin and your 2 starting OT's left early for the draft. I'm thinking it was a priority and you missed. I guess we will see in 2016.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

You may want to check your numbers on the OL. According to the chart RTR91 posted AU has only signed 10 OL in the last 4 years which is thin and your 2 starting OT's left early for the draft. I'm thinking it was a priority and you missed. I guess we will see in 2016.
I have:

The three seniors are from the 2012 class, when we signed 7. Now, I would have liked to have pulled in another JUCO to go along with JUCO Brodarius Hamm to plug any unforeseen gaps in the depth chart this coming year, but it wasn't something we had to knock out of the park in this class. Next year needs to be. We're off to a good start with Calvin Ashley (part of the reason we weren't going hard for high schoolers), and hopefully we can get Netori Johnson on board like some of our insiders are predicting.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

That's theoretically a 3-deep; kinda get not targeting any OL except elite prospects. You've always got room for an Andre Smith or Cam Robinson type...they just didn't hit on any of those guys.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

I have:

The three seniors are from the 2012 class, when we signed 7. Now, I would have liked to have pulled in another JUCO to go along with JUCO Brodarius Hamm to plug any unforeseen gaps in the depth chart this coming year, but it wasn't something we had to knock out of the park in this class. Next year needs to be. We're off to a good start with Calvin Ashley (part of the reason we weren't going hard for high schoolers), and hopefully we can get Netori Johnson on board like some of our insiders are predicting.
Brodarius Hamm....Good Lord

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I have:

My list didn't include Austin since he wasn't signed and transferred. How many of those guys are walk-ons? I don't remember seeing all of them on the signee lists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL

I understood that Cam took correspondence courses because he was too much of a distraction in the classroom. My question is why did he need a scooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.