Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Re: This Overlooked Fact Gives auburn 11 National Titles

I understood that Cam took correspondence courses because he was too much of a distraction in the classroom. My question is why did he need a scooter?

Perhaps so that he could grace the local populace with his kingly presence? So that they all may bow and kneel and revel in his honesty, integrity, truthfulness, intelligence, humbleness, and last and least (of course) that sumgun can run and throw a football!

Roll Tide!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

Enjoyed the au beat down in basketball tonight by UT (although it's too bad someone had to win). Karma continues to pay recurring visits to a deserving Pearl. Bruce and the barn going down in flames.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Major depth issues are hammering us. Everyone in our fanbase but the loons understands that.
aubs only program to ever hire a coach while under the proverbial show - cause

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Might want to double-check that factoid.

If not us, he'd be coaching elsewhere right now.
Not the only but the first of 2 unless you want to count the Philadelphia Eagles

Correction- I thought UH had hired Sampson while he was under show cause but it had actually expired before they hired him so Pitmaster is most likely correct. I could not find any other reported case of a coach hired by a school while still under a show cause penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Not the only but the first of 2 unless you want to count the Philadelphia Eagles

Correction- I thought UH had hired Sampson while he was under show cause but it had actually expired before they hired him so Pitmaster is most likely correct. I could not find any other reported case of a coach hired by a school while still under a show cause penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. Sorry, Pitmaster.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Always 'Trouble on 'Da Plains'. ;)
The ole 'Shot in the foot' thing. Self inflicted...

If you 'Fudge' on the rules, if you go just a little over the line, it can become...
'I'll do anything to win'
When you are #2 and trying to get a competitive advantage, it's easy to 'Fudge',just a little bit.
It's the 'Little Brother' mentality.
Soon your contacting 'The Bag Man'...

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama

Dub, I know you are out numbered here but you do quite well. I know some of these posts get to you but you are a good sport. I know how you feel. I have been a poster on AUFamily since 2009 and most of those folks are just not sane.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dub, I know you are out numbered here but you do quite well. I know some of these posts get to you but you are a good sport. I know how you feel. I have been a poster on AUFamily since 2009 and most of those folks are just not sane.
It's a message board. By nature, the crazies will be very vocal. Go to any other fan message board and see for yourself.

Do you believe the majority of Auburn fans are loons? I lend that about as much credence I would if someone said the majority of Alabama fans are loons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.