Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Sean White - didn't someone compare him to Tom Brady before last season? I can't remember if it was his HS coach or somebody at Auburn.
I know I've heard Stan White make that comparison on the Roundtable. You could hear Lance (one of the hosts for those outside the B'ham area) laugh a little. White then got all defensive about it. It was quite funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

If they go 1-3 to start the year, I'm not sure Gus even makes it to the Bama game.
I told a buddy today, AU starts 2-4 and Gus is fired in Bye week. I also see Sumlin being fired after bad back to back losses to UT and BAMA.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)

When my daughters were in the band, there were over 100 members, huge number for a 3A school. And we thought that was a handful to keep up with, but 848! I bet a lot of parents are pulling their hair out every Friday afternoon.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Sean White - didn't someone compare him to Tom Brady before last season? I can't remember if it was his HS coach or somebody at Auburn.
The comparison was to Jan Brady (Marsha...Marsha...Marsha...)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

AU has a chance to be back to back champions.....of the Birmingham Bowl [emoji23]

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012

The most concerning part for Awbarn fans about the arrest for Attempting to Elude is not that the starting safety ran from the cop........; but that the cop caught him
^^^^ My nominee for best observation of the day.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Sean White's a decent QB with a low floor but low ceiling also. Think I read 1 TD in the last 7 games for White..

To be fair on his stats, he did stay injured and on the run the whole time he played. I think it's funny last years Heisman winner (oh wait) ain't even starting this year and this years Heisman (Franklin III) winner ain't even in the top 2.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

To be fair on his stats, he did stay injured and on the run the whole time he played. I think it's funny last years Heisman winner (oh wait) ain't even starting this year and this years Heisman (Franklin III) winner ain't even in the top 2.
If only his coaches had seen all of "Last Chance U" before signing him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.