Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

I was asked how I felt about basketball and am simply answering. :p_conf:

Besides, I'm pretty sure Bruce is being very careful. He's under a microscope and he knows it.
Problem is the light is off in that microscope. Once turned on, look out.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al

Looking at the rest of the schedule. If we go 11-1 and drop a game to LSU, and they go on to lose to only A&M the rest of the way. We get into SEC championship/playoff thanks to the barn knocking off LSU. According to FPI, we are most likely to lose to LSU(58.4% of a win). Everyone else is 64% or higher. Can you imagine the salty, salty tears?

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Due to early money on the aubs, MSU has gone from an opening 1 pt fave to a 3 point "Dog" - and this is a dog that will bite after not eating for a week (off last week)

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama

Due to early money on the aubs, MSU has gone from an opening 1 pt fave to a 3 point "Dog" - and this is a dog that will bite after not eating for a week (off last week)
Although I'd love for it to happen, I don't see Mississippi State beating AU this Saturday.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Gustufus (outside of a minor miracle) will be gone after this season. Especially if he drop one or two more and then gets drummed by Bama. His one trick pony appears to be out of tricks.
Three weeks ago, I agreed with this. Now, I'm not sure. Auburn fans seem pretty happy, and the word out of the Auburn athletic department seems to be Gus is fine.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Three weeks ago, I agreed with this. Now, I'm not sure. Auburn fans seem pretty happy, and the word out of the Auburn athletic department seems to be Gus is fine.
We'll see. I'm not sure their new found "renewed hope" is more than candy shell thick. We'll see how genuine the support is if they drop two or three more games.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014

I hope this is true.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007

I think their season turns on this game.
It turned on the LSU game. They will have a decent season now. No way they lose to Miss St. GA is a very winnable game fo them. They still have a garunteed win against a non conference foe. That's seven wins right there. The Pigs game is winnable. that's 8 wins. That's why I was so depressed when LSU let them off the hook. LSU could have destroyed their season. Instead it was LSU who fired their coach.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

The barn will win this game. MSU is terrible.
It is the only game worth watching tomorrow at noon Eastern, so I hope that it is close, but I really expect to see Auburn blow MSU out.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

If they lose Sat you may want to check back with the fans and AD. With that said I think the Barn wins tomorrow.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

To some doubt I predicted Auburn to be a top 15 to 20 team, built around a much improved defense. It looks to be true. Bama aside, aTm, Auburn, Ole Miss, Arky and LSU are all GOOD teams this year. Any could beat the best of the east imo

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama

I think it all depends how Auburn finishes, I agree with BAMA BUZZARD ! I think 6-6, Lose to OLEMISS, GEORGIA, ARKY, AND US . If they can win any of those , I think the ARKY game is the one, they could finish 7-5. but IF THEY GO 6-6 again, and get blown out by OLEMISS, GEORGIA & US, then his head is on the chopping block, But if they play close in the remaining big games, they could keep him. Looking at 2017 the schedule only hard OOC game is @Clemson.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Ok so do we have to worry about the barn this year? I watched some MSU game highlights and yeah I know it's MSU and they've fallen off the face of the earth without Dak. But I was impressed with some throws Sean White made and Auburn's defense hasn't disappointed all season.

I still think they lose to Ole Miss and Arkansas. But Georgia is a toss up, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.