Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Kind of an interesting stance given that he only suspended Nick Marshall for 1/2 game and to my knowledge he has not announced anything regarding his 4 players that are in a similar situation for this season. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He told the media Monday those players will not be suspended.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

When Clemson beats awbern, this will mark the official start of the Gus Malzahn Farewell Tour.

Look for Bobby Petrino to be the lading candidate. (A longtime favorite of Bobby Lowder and he still pulls the strings down there.) I believe Tom Hermann would not be interested.

:cool2:

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.

When Clemson beats awbern, this will mark the official start of the Gus Malzahn Farewell Tour.

Look for Bobby Petrino to be the lading candidate. (A longtime favorite of Bobby Lowder and he still pulls the strings down there.) I believe Tom Hermann would not be interested.

Maybe you should pose the question and start a poll if they Put Gus on the Bus. Would they hire Petrino, he is 0-4 vs Bama. After watching Auburn play for 50 years and we both have our dark days , it would not surprise me one bit. Aubarn thinks he can beat Bama. Maybe they will go after Hugh if Ole Miss crashes after they lose to FSU. This is a great thread you can say whatever you want about the Barn.

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Maybe you should pose the question and start a poll if they Put Gus on the Bus. Would they hire Petrino, after watching Auburn play for 50 years and we both have our dark days , it would not surprise me one bit. Aubarn thinks he can beat Bama. Maybe they will go after Hugh if Ole Miss crashes after they lose to FSU. This is a great thread you can say whatever you want about the Barn.
Hugh Freeze would thrive in awbern's system...:cool2:

Ole Siss has copied awbern's system to a great extent, but without Pat Dye and his system, it is still flawed. If Jay Jacobs were to hire Hugh Freeze, awbern would become a strong nemesis.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

Don't forget, Briles is available...

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Some rumbles of distant Thunder to the east

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Jovon Robinson was a no show at practice today.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Judging by Last Chance U, he and JF3 probably get along real well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

And the Gus bus keeps on its path from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

No power RB = no running offense for AU. They don't have a passing QB either [emoji33]

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

No power RB = no running offense for AU. They don't have a passing QB either [emoji33]
Flying tomato was satisfactory with the exception of some freshman mistakes. Would have been far better with a receiving corps that didn't have bricks for hands.

But we're probably in for a rough year. Don't think Johnson can stay healthy at RB and the rest are unknowns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.