Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here) - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Just heard that Roc Thomas is transferring to Jacksonville State. Boy what a mess in Auburn. Is that like 11 or 12th players to leave the program by transferring or going to NFL?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

False or not, Roc Thomas WILL NOT make it through the SEC schedule completely healthy (meaning he will miss time but maybe not a whole game). He just cannot stay healthy. He would help JSU a ton though because he is a good back.

IMHO, I think someone is in his ear. He plays near home (he is from and played at Oxford) and plays right up the road with his old coach I do believe (can't remember if Grass left Oxford before he came up or not) and then can transfer or stay and try to win a title. Not a bad option honestly.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

If Jacksonville State keeps up... they could be hot spot for transfers from Bama, Auburn, and.. Nah. I haven't had my coffee this morning.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Does Auburn play them again this year? Maybe they can get into over-time again.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Does Auburn play them again this year? Maybe they can get into over-time again.
No. This year Coach Grass faces the grass eater of Red Stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Just heard that Roc Thomas is transferring to Jacksonville State. Boy what a mess in Auburn. Is that like 11 or 12th players to leave the program by transferring or going to NFL?

maybe he wants a chance to finally get featured on the jumbo tron

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

I was there. I have tried to forget the end.

Yeah, it was a crying dang shame we couldn't have beat the barn. That's something I would have crowed about for years to come.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I saw today where their former baseball coach is suing them to get paid the rest of his contract. They are saying he was fired with cause, he says without.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I saw today where their former baseball coach is suing them to get paid the rest of his contract. They are saying he was fired with cause, he says without.

Old news. We have him dead to rights lying to Jay about a violation. If that's not for cause, nothing is.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Old news. We have him dead to rights lying to Jay about a violation. If that's not for cause, nothing is.
I knew there was a dispute but saw the story on Facebook from one of the TV stations and thought the suit had just been filed.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Thats a huge hit to an already depleted position thats crucial to the success of Malzans offense. QB Franklin nor Robinson better not get hurt.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Thats a huge hit to an already depleted position thats crucial to the success of Malzans offense. QB Franklin nor Robinson better not get hurt.
not according to the barners, they are deep at RB and Thomas wasn't any good while he was there. :rolleyes:

but in all seriousness, losing an athlete who could line up as a slot WR like Thomas could only be beneficial to Gus offense. but that move was one of the main reasons Thomas decided to take his skills elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.