Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama v. Ole Miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So I keep hearing about their receiver coming back after an injury. Have they mentioned Drake and his recovery after the injury in this game?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
So I keep hearing about their receiver coming back after an injury. Have they mentioned Drake and his recovery after the injury in this game?
I have seen a couple of posters on their boards stating that Drake's injury helped them more than most wanted to admit because they were having trouble handling Henry on the inside and Drake on the outside...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
For better or worse this is what the SEC is about now. Two very good teams full of NFL talent playing each other. I think Alabama can win, but no way around the fact that this can come down to things like injuries again unfortunately.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
So why Eric Church?
Idk. Looks like he actually watches college football though.

Do we just not have anybody "cool" enough to be a guest picker for us? Seems like every time we are on gameday it's either some random picker or someone associated with the other team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Idk. Looks like he actually watches college football though.

Do we just not have anybody "cool" enough to be a guest picker for us? Seems like every time we are on gameday it's either some random picker or someone associated with the other team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah we rarely have a guest picker for us.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A terrific day for football in the South, loading up and heading to T-town shortly. Looking forward to a doubleheader today: Bama beats the Black Bear Rebels while the swamp men handle the plain people.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
You have to give Corso credit....he's become a great entertainer!!

Roll Tide! Lets win tonight Bama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.