Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss (ESPN 8:15 CDT)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread each week where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero. The game threads are the only threads where "thread drift" is not allowed. Please stick close to comments on the game only. Save lengthy criticisms of players or coaches for the post game thread. The odds are that the rest of us aren't really that interested and are focusing on the game...

I'm adding in a little extra tonight. This will be one of the, if not the latest start ever for us at BDS. I'm realist enough to know that we will have some members who are a bit lubricated after a long day of watching and waiting. This is one of those games which have the potential to turn south on us, for unforeseeable reasons and also because we're playing a genuinely good team. This could lead to a volatile situation where some simply say too much. Don't be one of those who loses several weeks of posting privileges just because the heat of the moment...

TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Given the uncertainty about the TV situation, I decided to go on and open this one. It would normally already be opened...

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
It's been baffling me for years why the "sports experts" slot college games at three hours apiece. College game RARELY last only three hours. Just don't understand why they didn't start UGA-USC 30-45 minutes earlier. Every year this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.