Bama vs. Ole Miss PostGame thread...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
RTR! Let's try to keep it constructive. I don't want to see any more suspensions tonight. In particular, I don't want to see any people who "checked out" of the game thread in disgust earlier in this thread...

Last edited:

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
This kind of sums up the game for me.

[video=youtube;BIK34L1oo3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=BIK34L1oo3c[/video]

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
So many turnovers, poor decisions, and bad luck. We still had our chances. Maybe next time we capitalize. Until then, Roll Tide.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Proud of the team. We had a lot of challenges in the game and for the second year in a row had the ball with a chance to win at the end. Have a good night, all.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Honestly, just one bounce doesn't go Ole Miss's way, we win this game. 2 fumbled kick returns. Other team recovers. Inside the 30. Stupid pass bounces off a helmet straint into a WRs hands for a TD. I mean you can't fight dumb luck.

22Musso22

It was pretty simple. Without the turnovers we would have won. RTR!

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
A whole lot of adversity to overcome. These kids kept fighting when the fans were leaving the stadium. Tough loss but the season is far from over.

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Roll Tide Roll, even in the loss I am proud of this team. This year is not over and we may look at this game as the game this team came together.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Weird night. My only real major complaint. Run the ball with 3 mins left. That's on the Coaches.

Otherwise....I admire the gutsy play.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I'm proud of the team for fighting back. I'm not proud of the turnovers. I think Coker grew up a lot tonight. I'm content to let each game play itself out and see where we are rather than moaning about whether or not we make the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
My head hurts (partly because of this game and partly because of an abscessed tooth), I have a project for work that's due Monday that I've put off for a month that I haven't even started on, and I'm coming to grips with the fact that this may not be the year. Eat the elephant one bite at a time. First thing's first, take two of these Tylenol 3s for the pain. Second step, start on my project and hope it goes well. Good night all, and Roll Tide

Edit: before I go....with them basically in prevent, why in the world was the first play not a screen to Henry? Ahhh..hindsight is 20/20. Good night

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.