To all the fans that left early......thanks for nothing!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yup. The team never quit, though apparently some of our 'fans' did. Disgusting. If beating traffic is more important that supporting your team, go ahead and let some folks on the TP waiting list have your seats - you don't deserve them.

There, I said it.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Agreed. Its different to leave the stadium (and the people on here) when you WAY down but giving up when just down 2 or 3 TD is stupid. The team sure as heck kept playing for us!

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA
Wahhh!!! 90% of you were whining about how late the game was anyways. I have. Two year old, we left early because he was tired and there was no point in the dealing with the extremely nasty Ole Miss fans. We stopped right outside the stadium and watched the rest of the game. I stayed til the end of plenty of losses supporting the team though the Shula and Dubois and Curry years. Leaving early for one game doesn't make me undeserving of my season tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
Wahhh!!! 90% of you were whining about how late the game was anyways. I have. Two year old, we left early because he was tired and there was no point in the dealing with the extremely nasty Ole Miss fans. We stopped right outside the stadium and watched the rest of the game. I stayed til the end of plenty of losses supporting the team though the Shula and Dubois and Curry years. Leaving early for one game doesn't make me undeserving of my season tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But that's an understandable reason to leave. I doubt everybody who left had a real reason.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Folks, fans walking out of BDS had no impact on the final score. If you weren't there, you have no reason or right to tell them when they should leave. Take a high road and give Ole Miss some credit and don't blame the fans. That's ridiculous, if you consider it rationally.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Folks, fans walking out of BDS had no impact on the final score. If you weren't there, you have no reason or right to tell them when they should leave. Take a high road and give Ole Miss some credit and don't blame the fans. That's ridiculous, if you consider it rationally.
Not at all - any coach or player will tell you that the fan involvement impacts the game. If you don't believe that, I assume you sit quietly in your seats at the game...

What gives you, or anyone, the right to tell someone who spent their hard earned money for a ticket, when they have the right to leave a game?
It's called support. Spend your money as you wish, but if you don't support the team 100%, let someone else who will do so.

i love Bama more than anyone. But i'll leave when i'm good and ready being that i paid for the tickets... no offense.
If you leave early, then no, you don't 'love Bama more than anyone'. The team played until the end, wish the fans had the same desire.

Not at all - any coach or player will tell you that the fan involvement impacts the game. If you don't believe that, I assume you sit quietly in your seats at the game...

It's called support. Spend your money as you wish, but if you don't support the team 100%, let someone else who will do so.

If you leave early, then no, you don't 'love Bama more than anyone'. The team played until the end, wish the fans had the same desire.
People leave for a variety of reasons. Why not let them decide if it is legitimate?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
People leave for a variety of reasons. Why not let them decide if it is legitimate?
If they have little kids or something, so be it. There are some legitimate reasons. But thousands of folks leaving because we're down a few scores isn't kosher - we looked like Tennessee under Dooley tonight. We have a TF waiting list of like 16k - if you aren't willing to support the team 100%, stay home and let someone else who is willing do so.

The team doesn't quit, the fans shouldn't either.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
I left early because I have a two hour drive if I beat the traffic out. I planned on leaving early no matter what the score was. I love Bama and this is my tenth year to be in TIde Pride. We usually leave early 75% of the time. I have a family to get home to. If you want to blame me and the other fans for the loss go ahead. I blame the 5 turnovers.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Of course it does for the majority of the game, but if the players are looking into the stands in the 4th quarter for inspiration, we've already lost. If it's a 3 point game with five minutes left and we've got the ball then I'll give my neighbor hell for getting up to leave. But the blame for tonight goes solely to ESPN and the local people who acquiesced to the game time.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Yup. The team never quit, though apparently some of our 'fans' did. Disgusting. If beating traffic is more important that supporting your team, go ahead and let some folks on the TP waiting list have your seats - you don't deserve them.

There, I said it.
My thoughts exactly as I sat watched them leave. We want the team to give their all the entire and some fans can't be bothered to support the team the entire game. Smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Well, I was there and it looked bad to fans leaving in droves just because we were not winning. It also leave a bad impression of our fan support for the almost 100 recruits (both football and basketball) that were at the game.

We are so quick to criticize the students for leaving early and leaving gaping sections empty to be seen on TV. This time is wasn't the students who bailed on the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.