Link: (Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide Football

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
(Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide Football

After scanning all the Bama Football message boards, I have been actually shocked, at what supposed Bama Fans have been saying about our Player's & our Coaching Staff..I understand that we all get upset after Bama loses a game, this time it has a different feel at how more of our fans have turned on our football team, I'm not talking about TideFans, I'm talking about the other Bama Football message Boards out there on the web & on Facebook as well..

I'm posting this link of her video so if y'all encounter what I'm talking about on Facebook or those other message board..Please link this video from a true Bama Football Fan that understands what the true spirit of college football is & always should be about..She nails it in this video & is just a plain awesome Bama Fan..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: (Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide Foot

It's sad that she even has to say a lot of things she said.

I remember reading a couple things after the Auburn loss (not here, this forum has some extremes but it's nothing like the stuff going on outside of it) in 2013 and just being dumbfounded. Some people in the least posing as Alabama fans are... well I say I'm crazy, they're something beyond that. They're like criminally stupid or something.

It's like some people have no context with which to understand things. No team is going to win all their games, period, end of story. Learning to deal with that and not always turn on the crazy (I get the irony) after a loss is probably a good idea.

I've said it before but to me the fans who have insane expectations and can't behave themselves are the most likely reason Saban would ever decide to leave/retire early.

Last edited:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Re: (Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide Foot

After scanning all the Bama Football message boards, I have been actually shocked, at what supposed Bama Fans have been saying about our Player's & our Coaching Staff..I understand that we all get upset after Bama loses a game, this time it has a different feel at how more of our fans have turned on our football team, I'm not talking about TideFans, I'm talking about the other Bama Football message Boards out there on the web & on Facebook as well..

I'm posting this link of her video so if y'all encounter what I'm talking about on Facebook or those other message board..Please link this video from a true Bama Football Fan that understands what the true spirit of college football is & always should be about..She nails it in this video & is just a plain awesome Bama Fan..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
You win with class and also lose with class. Some may have forgotten this Saturday night. Roll Tide! I'm proud of this team's spirit!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
(Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide ...

To each, his own; but to take the time to make and post that seems silly to me. I didn't hear any booing. Maybe it happened; but I didn't hear it. Anyone saying Saban needs to be gone is either delusional or an Auburn fan; so why take them seriously? And, finally, the fans that left had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Does it look bad? Yes. But surely everyone has more important things to do in life than chastise fans for leaving a game early.

Flame away!

Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: (Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide ...

And, finally, the fans that left had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Does it look bad? Yes. But surely everyone has more important things to do in life than chastise fans for leaving a game early.
Coaches talk about correcting mistakes, right? Well, we fans can correct our mistakes to. But, if you don't say hey, you screwed up, don't do it again, then it's probably not going to be noted/corrected right? That to me is what is going out. Hey, next time the team is playing their butts off on the field, and there are 80 recruits at the game, may be not walk out on them, is that really too much to ask in terms of "performance" from the fans?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: (Video)This Bama Fan Gets It & Represents All That's Right With Crimson Tide ...

To each, his own; but to take the time to make and post that seems silly to me. I didn't hear any booing. Maybe it happened; but I didn't hear it. Anyone saying Saban needs to be gone is either delusional or an Auburn fan; so why take them seriously? And, finally, the fans that left had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Does it look bad? Yes. But surely everyone has more important things to do in life than chastise fans for leaving a game early.

Flame away!

Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She obviously heard our fans booing our players at the game, it's well documented our fans booing Griffith when he missed FG's the 1st couple of games, that's the problem I have with our fans is booing our player's..It's never good for our fans to boo our Players under no situation..I could understand fans leaving a lil bit early cause of the late kick off time & they have a long ways too drive home, but, no matter the situation, I stay at the games I attend until our Boy's go into the lockerroom..I never leave early cause it's fun to stay cheering for our guys win or lose for all the hard work they put into the game..She is right about some Bama Fans wanting Coach Saban to leave Bama, I can link the posts, I won't cause I'd never link trash fans onto this site..To each his own like you say..I took time to post this cause I think she's right & it's bout as silly for you too take time to make a post you think is silly..

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Coaches talk about correcting mistakes, right? Well, we fans can correct our mistakes to. But, if you don't say hey, you screwed up, don't do it again, then it's probably not going to be noted/corrected right? That to me is what is going out. Hey, next time the team is playing their butts off on the field, and there are 80 recruits at the game, may be not walk out on them, is that really too much to ask in terms of "performance" from the fans?
This is a good post! We need to perhaps look at ourselves in the mirror a little bit. No Alabama fan wants to lose, that's a given. There are ways to criticize without calling for the coaches head, booing our guys or trying to be a complete jerk. I wasn't at the game so I did not hear any booing on TV. If this happened, we're better than that!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Good job by this young woman. I didn't notice any booing in my section, but a lot of them got up and left with almost a full quarter left. Some squatters moved into those seats (people moving into better seats than what they had) and yelled their heads off. I wish I could keep the squatters in my section, they made me proud.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia

I work around a bunch of FSU fans. needless to say I got a lot of "oh, I bet your weekend wasn't that fun" type of comments. at first I started thinking of all kinds of snarky comebacks. but the one that came out of my mouth just shut them up. I was like "bad weekend? I had to run errands all day Saturday with the 2 yr old grand daughter. she also spent the night Saturday so she and I played with the dog and watched cartoons most of the day sunday. actually she was the most intelligent conversation I have had in two weeks...oh your talking about the game. I'm sorry, but I don't base my life on the outcome of a game played by a bunch of 18, 19, 20 yr old's. sorry..."

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

I agree with what she said 100%. Roll Tide! I would just like to say thanks to all the players and coaches for the way they never gave up on that game or themselves.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Hannah is correct, but are any of us truly surprised by the bad fan behavior? Really? With the FLOOD of bandwagon fans that has occurred since Alabama starting winning national championships again, are any of those of us who've been around and actively engaged in supporting this university and this football program REALLY surprised? I'm not, in the least. I hope they go away. I didn't want them on the wagon to begin with; would've kicked them in the teeth myownself if I could. So, if this season ends up being as average as it has the potential to be (just being realistic), and "fans" hop off the bandwagon in droves, well then hallelujah! Be gone! Shoo! Don't let the door touch ya on the hiney on the way out. :)

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN

I for one am totally disgusted these days by what goes on after Alabama loses a game. I don't turn on the radio or watch TV (ESPN, SEC Network) after Bama loses because all you get is 24 hours a day Bama bashing. I hate it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.