Who wins, Auburn or Miss St?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Over/Under predictions for when the "sold out crowd" starts filing out of Jerkin' Hair

I say 11:00 minute mark in the fourth quarter
The better over/under is how many empty seats at the start of the game will there be in J/H. I'm going to put it at 10,000.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I started to make it at the start of the game, but with MS State being an SEC game, I gave them the benefit of the doubt.
I'm not sure you should give them the benefit of the doubt. I invited an Auburn couple over to the house next weekend to watch both the Bama game and Auburn game and they declined. He said they don't want to watch them and have given up on them. I have a feeling with the 6:30 kick-off many will stay at home and go to bed at halftime. Days start early on the farm.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Everything, and I do mean everything, points to a Miss State win. Auburn is struggling with consistency on offense. They benched their QB. They are starting a RS Freshman. Their defense has been gouged. They miss tackles and they are out of position. Miss State almost pulled an upset of LSU and they have a veteran QB. Everything points to a Miss State victory, which means Auburn will get the win. They are the luckiest damn program in the history of the sport.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Everything, and I do mean everything, points to a Miss State win. Auburn is struggling with consistency on offense. They benched their QB. They are starting a RS Freshman. Their defense has been gouged. They miss tackles and they are out of position. Miss State almost pulled an upset of LSU and they have a veteran QB. Everything points to a Miss State victory, which means Auburn will get the win. They are the luckiest damn program in the history of the sport.

I'm 1FitToBeTide and I approve of the above post.
In JH Stadium they always, always get the bounce, get the call, the other team taking their stupid pills, etc., etc. Be around the game long enough and you'll see it happen consistently.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.