2016 JCUO SG Ar'Mond Davis

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He visited for the Ole Miss game and is announcing his school today. Might not be anything, but a few Bama writers are making sure folks know he's announcing today.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)

He visited for the Ole Miss game and is announcing his school today. Might not be anything, but a few Bama writers are making sure folks know he's announcing today.
Saw that too, Bone said Bama could get commitments in a couple of sports this week.

Update: One sport down, one to go :)

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

JUCO wing Ar'mond Davis talks about his commitment to Alabama

What is the Tide getting in Davis? A bouncy athlete that can stretch the defense and score the ball from anywhere on the floor. He gave his own insight into his game:

“I can score from anywhere on the floor. I can shoot it with someone close up on me, and if they give me a little space, then I’m knocking the jumper down. But if defenders try to get up in me, I’m skilled to where I can get by them and make a play for my teammates or myself and finish at the hoop.”

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Also saw on twitter another 4 star is looking at us.. CAJ is really recruiting well thanks in part to Antoine Pettway. I am excited about basketball again and I can't wait for the season to start. I think this is the start of something special at the Capstone.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Won't be eligible until next year right? None the less another nice pick up. Man this is awesome. RTR

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Amazing he committed after seeing all the fans leaving early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.