Does anyone cry easier than Boehner?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Besides Pelosi, he's the worst one we've ever had.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
It's about time! 24 years was too long for him or anyone in Congress. I honestly think some think they were placed there by God Almighty to rule over the masses while getting rich off the masses. At least he didn't stay until he croaked like that KKK guy, Robert Byrd!

That's a good first step. Please Ms. Pelosi be next! Then lets have some more resignations. I could give you several names to add to the list.

Term limits!

P. S. They should NOT receive those BIG bucks for retirement either! They should just draw Social Security like anyone else. If they want to make more money, get a real job!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
He spent that next Christmas without her and he said it was his hardest Christmas ever. He passed away the following June from a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. I think that was the medical term for a grieving and broken heart.
I have a great uncle (grandpa's brother= great uncle, right?) and aunt who used to make their own Christmas cards. They always included a really cool nature picture of somewhere they had been that year. They were always handwritten and craftily made. Well my great aunt passed away a few years ago. We got the Christmas card that year and it was signed just "Merry Christmas, love Noel". I cried. He still makes the cards, by himself now, and it gets me every time.

The man is 90 now and still goes out for a morning ride on his old Triumph motorcycle every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have a great uncle (grandpa's brother= great uncle, right?) and aunt who used to make their own Christmas cards. They always included a really cool nature picture of somewhere they had been that year. They were always handwritten and craftily made. Well my great aunt passed away a few years ago. We got the Christmas card that year and it was signed just "Merry Christmas, love Noel". I cried. He still makes the cards, by himself now, and it gets me every time.

The man is 90 now and still goes out for a morning ride on his old Triumph motorcycle every day.

Don't see those much any more. I just became aware lately, after they started exporting again to the US, that they were still being manufactured...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Don't see those much any more. I just became aware lately, after they started exporting again to the US, that they were still being manufactured...
Yeah I think it is a pretty cool bike. To clarify however, this is in Australia, not the US. So they are probably more common over there.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I can only recall crying over one thing in my adult life, which hasn't been long considering I just turned 30 yesterday. That was four months ago, when I was beside my little brother's deathbed.
I'm sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine losing any of my siblings.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I'm sorry. Losing my wife would be unimaginable.
I agree. Through Mrs. Reb's many illnesses, hospitalizations and surgeries, I've often wondered what I'd do if I ever lost her. The nightmarish conclusions I reach leave me with such dread that I don't even like to think about it.

Picture this: Blow up a balloon as full as you can. Without tying it off, raise it up and let it go. See how it moves all over the place until all the air is gone, and then drops to the ground, and remains motionless? Well, should anything happen to Mrs. Reb, that's me .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.