Boehner Resigns

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Figured it needed its own thread.

Probably tired of putting of with the Tea Party. He'll probably get another temporary spending bill done w/ Democratic support, and let the next guy be in charge of the govt shutdown.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
As a die hard conservative republican the only news that would be better is an Obama resignation.
It was about time for "Cryin' John to bail out. He had to go before he was forced out. Conservatives have had enough of his hypocrisy. Now McConnell should go too.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It was about time for "Cryin' John to bail out. He had to go before he was forced out. Conservatives have had enough of his hypocrisy. Now McConnell should go too.
We can only hope this is the start of an avalanche of resignations. As we talk about government shutdowns, I'm really nauseous over a recent report on the millions of dollars the EPA has spent in the last couple of years on lavish office furniture. I don't know why those with a fiscal conscience can't shout this from the mountaintop. Not that anyone would listen who's not already aware of the waste.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
As a die hard conservative republican the only news that would be better is an Obama resignation.
I can better that......better news would be:

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Jay Carney all caught participating in a naked bar fight......

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio

I would not be upset if every Republican and Democrat in Congress resigned.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.