Who Is Going To The ULM vs Alabama Game

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
I will be making the trip and was wondering who else might be there. this will be the first game of the year for me. Will be taking my son and wife.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Be sure not to leave before the game is over. :wink:

Joking aside, wish I could be there. Hope you all have a great day, that the Tide rolls, and for no injuries.

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Be sure not to leave before the game is over.
Funny, and good advice seeing as how some blamed the loss and everything else wrong in the world on those folks last week. We'll be there again this week. Looking forward to great weather, good food, better play by the boys in crimson, and a pleasant ride home after the victory.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I'll be there cheering my head off!! I only get to go to a game about every 2 years, so I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Darn sure I and my family will be there. My 13 yo son wouldn't leave until 00:00 last week, sleep be darned. I've heard people who know say this team is ticked! Bring on the October schedule and anyone who dares stand in our way. Roll Tide!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.