Tennessee loses to Florida

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
With LSU and UGA on the schedule, not sure we need any SOS help.
The last tiebreaker for a 3-way tie is the record of your cross-division opponents. We should be OK (LSU has Fla/SC, and Ole Miss has Fla/Vandy), but I'd like all the cushion we can get. If Fla manages to beat GA, things will get tight...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I have to admit....my Gator gear came today from the Fanatics special that Brett posted last week and in it was a camo Gator visor.

That sucker was on my noggin' rally-style the last half of the 4th Quarter...had to do something!

Congrats on your victory as well. Glad to see the additional scoring the last half of the game.
Glad you're posting. I thought you'd be doing back flips all night. :) Congrats to you and the Gators!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I was there with my dad (today was par to our SEC stadium tour together) and while the UF crowd was quiet most of the game, the end was worth it. Crowd was DEAFENING. And the UF fans were some of the nicest, most gracious people I've ever met before, during, and after the game.

The swamp is legit - CJM is going to do big things there, and he's going to do it soon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.