Pick the score: Georgia vs. Alabama

TIDE24

1st Team
Jan 12, 2000
Bartlett, TN
UGA 31 Bama 17

Just going by what I've seen the last few weeks. Our offense seems totally lost--not a dominating OL, poor qb play, poor wr play, poor play calling. I don't think on the road against a very good team is where it all suddenly clicks. Defense is great, but I think our offense will likely put the D in some bad spots and they can only hold out so long. Hope I'm really, really wrong!
what he said

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
UGA 24 Alabama 14

UGA pulls away late. Alabama might even have the lead a decent way into the second half but the offense sputters and the defense runs out of gas.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
UGA 24 Alabama 14

UGA pulls away late. Alabama might even have the lead a decent way into the second half but the offense sputters and the defense runs out of gas.
We haven't been beaten by more than 6 points in a regular season game since 2010 -- and that was Garcia playing on Crack.....

Our last 5 regular season losses have been by 6, 6, 6, 5 and 3......

10 Pts ain't gonna happen.....

oh, and "runs out of gas" ? I don't think so....

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Bama 34
UGA 13

Another blackout repeat except UGA doesn't do a blackout and we keep UGA from coming back. When was the last time Georgia won a big SEC game against an opponent like Bama under Richt?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Bama 34
UGA 13

Another blackout repeat except UGA doesn't do a blackout and we keep UGA from coming back. When was the last time Georgia won a big SEC game against an opponent like Bama under Richt?
They beat very good SC(11-2) and LSU (10-3) teams in 2013. Both were top 10 and unbeaten when they played.
They gave Florida their only regular season loss in 2012.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Bama 34
UGA 13

I love the optimism that the offense we watched on Saturday will be defoliating the hedges all afternoon. Don't believe it. But it's a lovely image to consider.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I love the optimism that the offense we watched on Saturday will be defoliating the hedges all afternoon. Don't believe it. But it's a lovely image to consider.
Hey sunshine. I realize you don't have faith in our team anymore but you don't need to spread your "sunshine" on people who do have faith in the team.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Georgia 32
Bama 27

I don't really think Georgia is great, but they are very good. My prediction: We lose a close one and many, I predict, will blame the refs. We will put 7-8 in the box and shut down Chubb, but Lambert will beat us with his arm in the clutch by exploiting weakness in our secondary. This was one that I had circled as a loss before the season started and I've seen nothing to change my mind.

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
If Bama loses the game by 5 points because of an illegal 6 points, as in the last loss, I will be the first to blame the refs. Please explain why not?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.