SEC Announces October 10 (Week 6) Schedule

asteele327

Jun 18, 2015
Re: SEC Announces October 10 Schedule

Love that game time. My only other trip to BDS was Florida last year. Between the sun and the beverages I almost didn't make it out. Looking forward to leaving Vol country for a weekend.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Here's the SEC schedule of games (opponents only) for 10/24

Tennessee at Alabama
Auburn at Arkansas
Kentucky at MSU
W Ky at LSU
Texas A/M at Ole Miss
Mizzou at Vandy

Georgia, Florida, and SCAR don't play

I think it hinges on the outcome of a few games between here and there. AT THIS POINT - if the game were held today - I'd give Ole Miss-ATM the nod. I'd put us SECOND for that slot right now. Granted, a lot can change, but I'm guessing we're on ESPN with a night game, probably the earlier one.

If both teams lose a game and we beat UGA, I'd rank it pretty good our chances of being the 230 game. But probably - probably - either the 5 or 7pm game on one of the ESPN networks.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Here's the SEC schedule of games (opponents only) for 10/24

Tennessee at Alabama
Auburn at Arkansas
Kentucky at MSU
W Ky at LSU
Texas A/M at Ole Miss
Mizzou at Vandy

Georgia, Florida, and SCAR don't play

I think it hinges on the outcome of a few games between here and there. AT THIS POINT - if the game were held today - I'd give Ole Miss-ATM the nod. I'd put us SECOND for that slot right now. Granted, a lot can change, but I'm guessing we're on ESPN with a night game, probably the earlier one.

If both teams lose a game and we beat UGA, I'd rank it pretty good our chances of being the 230 game. But probably - probably - either the 5 or 7pm game on one of the ESPN networks.
Really hoping for a night time kick for the Tennessee game. The Jack Daniels BBQ competition/fall festival is always held that Saturday. My wife's family always goes, and I always stay home with the FIL to watch the games but I've always wanted to go. I've committed to it this year and if the game kicks off at 7, we'll be back in time to watch it. If not, I'll be carrying around my iPad watching it while I eat some great BBQ.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.