Confirmed - Bo to play this week...

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
If or when he gets in the game he needs to get off to a good start so the ga defense has to account and respect his abilidy. This imo will open the door for drake to have a good day,provided the qb can get him the ball.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I just hope he's not one of those that fall down as soon as someone touches his ankles. I can't see how he would be. Geez! Not a manchild, Bo's a monsterchild!

Last edited:

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Would love to see all three (Henry, Drake, Bo) on the field at the same time for a few plays. Move them all around and make the D pick their poison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I have a sneaky feeling we're about to have that Trent Rhichardson bruiser type RB we've been missing on offense with Bo against Georgia, no offense to Henry, he's a stud RB & one of the best in the SEC..But..We just haven't had a grind it out, bust through the LOS, when there's barely a hole to get through type RB in our offense this year..

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
The thing about Bo in high school is he had a sense of the game. He was obviously a physical freak, but he seemed to have field awareness; someone who could make the play when it counted. I said that of Trevor Lacy, when he was a high school basketball player. They reminded me of each other in their respective sports in high school. Whether that translates to college I guess we are about to find out.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Pretty much the same size as 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're both huge dudes, but there's something different about the way they carry the weight that makes Bo seem a bit more stocky. Could be he's just a tad shorter, or maybe a point or two less bodyfat percentage. Henry is by no standard soft or carrying much bad weight at all, but he's not quite as lean and ripped up as Bo. That said, being more lean/cut/whatever doesn't always translate into anything meaningful on the field

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
That's huge for Bama. From what I've heard ... he's strong, fast & has great hands. Now, we need to see the line open some holes for our guys.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
They're both huge dudes, but there's something different about the way they carry the weight that makes Bo seem a bit more stocky. Could be he's just a tad shorter, or maybe a point or two less bodyfat percentage. Henry is by no standard soft or carrying much bad weight at all, but he's not quite as lean and ripped up as Bo. That said, being more lean/cut/whatever doesn't always translate into anything meaningful on the field

The 9 2 5 Crew.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm telling a lot of y'all and most of you have either seen him as well in all-star games or his Northridge games and I would guess that me and Mack have probably seen the most of him and I know I'll come out and say this kid is the REAL DEAL. Hate to slap all that pressure on him right away, but to me if he comes in at RB and stays healthy then we can use the Roadrunner out in the slot and let Henry and Bo get all the carries and when the D is tired throw the Roadrunner in and watch him run for days.

With Bo and Henry in the backfield, it truly does remind me of Richardson and Lacy. Two huge backs that can run and move with Yeldon burning DB's or even burning tired LB/CB's after they have tackle Henry and Bo the whole game.

I might even take heat for this, but I think Bo is a BETTER back than Damien Harris. I think Bo has a better upside than Harris and that's no knock on Harris either. Bo is just flat out a ball player and excels at everything he does on the field. So his return makes me very excited this week!!!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That's huge for Bama. From what I've heard ... he's strong, fast & has great hands. Now, we need to see the line open some holes for our guys.
Ah yes, therein is the challenge. Hard to do with 8 in the box consistently which, IMHO, UGA would be nuts not to do until JC and the WR`s make them pay for it ( which certainly remains to be seen as to whether or not they can) again IMHO.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
FWIW, Jess doesn't even list him on his predicted depth chart. Based on that we may only see limited action.
I haven't seen that thread but it might have come out before he did his depth chart, but I've rarely been on lately.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I haven't seen that thread but it might have come out before he did his depth chart, but I've rarely been on lately.
I'd have to predict that he probably lands ahead of Gore and Clark, based on where he tended to be in drills, but that would put him in a position that he's unlikely to see the field unless there are injuries or a blowout. In a few games that can all change of course, I just doubt he can have an immediate impact.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
according to the practice reports, they took the scout team jersey off of him, so he's working into the rotation that might get called on, but Saban also admitted they have not invested a lot of reps in him so far this years since he couldn't play, and they are trying to find a role he can play.

Sounds like if anything at all, he'll have a limited number of plays he'll be able to execute based on the limited practice reps.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.