Who will win the S Carolina - Missouri game?

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Gives them cover to start the other guy. Mattie wasn't really looking so hot. I'll go w/SC if they can keep that DE out of their backfield.
After doing the math it appears dumping Mattie was a great move. He has really sucked this year. This makes it harder because the backup will surely be an upgrade.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Not a tin foil hat kind of guy, but this seems a little strange to me. Mauk goes home to be with his father having surgery for colon cancer only to return to be suspended the next day? So what transpired before, during, or after that?

It just seems odd.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Not a tin foil hat kind of guy, but this seems a little strange to me. Mauk goes home to be with his father having surgery for colon cancer only to return to be suspended the next day? So what transpired before, during, or after that?

It just seems odd.
There has to be more to the story. I think he was on thin ice already with his play and then probably let his attitude out of the cage with some smart remark to coaches. Either that or the usual drug story.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

It just seems odd.
They were looking for a way to bench him. Not surprising they found something.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I've got the feeling if USCe drops this one with Missouri starting a new QB, it just may signal to SOS it is time at the end of the year to hang it up and concentrate on his golf game (not like coaching ever got in the way of that).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.