Link: Coach Saban on FEHERTY tonight at 8:00pm CDT

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Re: Coach Saban on Feherty

Feherty's hysterical. I have a friend who's the spitting image of him. Not very funny, though.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012

Feherty's hysterical. I have a friend who's the spitting image of him. Not very funny, though.
Your friend doesn't sell software does he? I met a guy recently that not only looks just like him but has the accent as well.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

Your friend doesn't sell software does he? I met a guy recently that not only looks just like him but has the accent as well.
No, he owns a bunch of houses around Memphis. Rents most of them out, but buys, fixes up and sells 4 or 5 a year.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Interesting point. Feherty did an episode with Spurrier, the so-called showman of the SEC. The interview with Saban, the so-called automaton, was more relaxed, insightful and revealing. My wife watched both segments, and she shook her head after the opening moments last night. "He's just more interesting," she said.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I haven't watched the whole interview yet. I watched maybe half of the 8pm airing and recorded the 9pm. I put this on FB last night while watching it: I am watching a Nick Saban interview with my daughter. The interviewer says, "my daughter turned 17 and then turned into Satan." I die laughing. My Emma asks why he would say such a thing. I reply, "because he has a teenage daughter." She is horrified. ‪#‎daddydoghouse‬.

My daughter is 13.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I have heard CNS comment on how every description of someone has either an "and," or a "but." He talked about that in the interview. I made sure my daughter heard that part. The other two kids were getting ready for bed. THis weekend we'll watch the whole thing together. I want them to hear someone else saying the things their parents are telling them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.