New Stadium

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Just wondering about how the construction on the Joe is going. Have not seen anything on this in a while. I really look forward to the completion of it. Anyone have any updates?

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A friend texted me this past week that they were installing the scoreboard. I told him I needed pictures but thus far I'm still waiting.

RoyDMercer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2009
New Stadium? To me it looks like the same Joe spit shinned up as if putting lipstick on a Pig. Fellas, I'm having a real tough time seeing 42 million dollars around there especially with them using the base concrete foundation. The place ought to be heads and shoulders the best Stadium in the Country and its not

Very Disappointed and would love to know where the other half or two thirds of the money went.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
New Stadium? To me it looks like the same Joe spit shinned up as if putting lipstick on a Pig. Fellas, I'm having a real tough time seeing 42 million dollars around there especially with them using the base concrete foundation. The place ought to be heads and shoulders the best Stadium in the Country and its not

Very Disappointed and would love to know where the other half or two thirds of the money went.
I don't pay attention to Bama baseball like I do other sports, but I've seen several tweets about the stadium indicating it is one of the nicer ones in the nation.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

A good friends son is our catcher and the pics he has shared are nice. The indoor hitting facility, locker room and clubhouse are amongst the best in the SEC. Can't wait to see a game or two there this spring.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Roll Tide! Bama is Latest King in SEC Facilities Arms Race

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.