another school shooting tragedy, Umpqua Community College Oregon

swoop10

Hall of Fame
Feb 10, 2001
Valdosta, GA
Please explain the law you would pass where this guy wouldn't have been able to get a gun. As far as I know he didn't have a criminal record or wasn't diagnosed with any mental illness.
I guess I expected too much to expect any of you to answer the question. Every time something happens the same people come here pushing the same agenda. The reason I call it an agenda is because those same people admit that their ideas wouldn't help in these situations and they make fun of the only real answer.

We have given example after example where others with guns have thwarted these kind of events, but to these people that is mocked. It doesn't matter to these people that every one of these events are stopped by a gun, whether it be by the police or by the shooter himself. Here's another example of a good person with a gun stopping something like this from happening.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/the-carolyn-gudger-sullivan-central-high-incident/

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
We have a winner now in the 'stupidest thing ever said by a gun control advocate' category, and it makes Sarah Palin look like a genius.

Yeah, it's you know who. To to 1:43.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...easier-to-buy-a-gun-than-a-vegetable-n1967777

Here's what an Ivy League educated law professor actually said:

"You can go in some neighborhoods and it is easier to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book. There are neighborhoods where it is easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable."

And I know just what he means, too. I was looking for a potato and some greens yesterday and was told I had a five-day waiting period and a background check to complete.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.