Danny and Joey from espn picks Bama to beat Georgia

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Galloway has actually been very pro-Bama for the last two weeks. Came to our defense after Cris Carter all but read our eulogy on Mike & Mike last week

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Galloway also put his alma mater on upset alert this week as they play Indiana.

I would like to take this moment and swallow my pride and give Robert Smith serious props for calling that Texas tech versus TCU game last week. I want to think he said last Tuesday that Tech would win. It took an improbable play for them not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I don't care when they are don't like us, I don't care when they do. I tend to find something else to watch or do when they take up screen time.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
These guys are no better than anybody else at analyzing football. You expect FSU homers like Danny to hate Alabama. Nothing surprising here. But I was a little surprised they both picked Alabama, especially since I'm picking Alabama to win.:)

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
You guys understand that these guys (& others like them) are simply just characters on a TV show that competes for viewership / advertising ratings like every other show on TV, right? Nothing more....

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You guys understand that these guys (& others like them) are simply just characters on a TV show that competes for viewership / advertising ratings like every other show on TV, right? Nothing more....
Some people here get that fact and some people just want something to be mad about. Both just want to be the next finebaum and bayless loud obnoxious pot stirrer.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Is this the same Joey that had the Barn in the playoffs and had all but anointed JJ the Heisman Winner before the first game? Yeah...no, has me worried now.

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Some people here get that fact and some people just want something to be mad about. Both just want to be the next finebaum and bayless loud obnoxious pot stirrer.
Agreed. Of course, your pot only gets stirred if you allow it to be stirred.... All of these guys are just as relevant as the AP poll, Coaches poll, & my own personal poll.......zzzzzzzzzz

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
IMO, I think they both pick Bama to win because an Alabama win helps FSU and OSU with their chances to get in the playoffs,
their motivation is they both want to see all the SEC teams take losses..
how's that for a conspiracy?? :biggrin:

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
IMO, I think they both pick Bama to win because an Alabama win helps FSU and OSU with their chances to get in the playoffs,
I think you see the light

22Musso22

why do you people continue to listen/watch to these 2?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!

The ESPN college football shakeup of announcers is brutal this year. I will never watch College Gameday or the evening show again. Twerps like Kanell and Galloway are disgusting.
They have no desire to hide their biases.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We all act in our own self-interest, so it certainly seems plausible, but you are giving them a lot of credit. You think that are capable of looking that far forward?

22Musso22

We all act in our own self-interest, so it certainly seems plausible, but you are giving them a lot of credit. You think that are capable of looking that far forward?
B1GTide
Even though I don't like Galloway because he does not hide his love for OSU, he is a competent commentator.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Just so I understand the (uh) 'logic' involved......

If Joey and Danny pick AGAINST us, it's because they're Tide haters, not because they actually think the other team will win.

If they pick FOR us, it's NOT because they actually think we're the better team but it's to help their own teams out.

Did I miss anything in that merry-go-round of partisan logic?

(I'm dealing with folks who make Oliver Stone look normal).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.