RollTide.com Basketball - Alabama Men's Basketball Season Underway with First Official Team Practi

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From RollTide.com:
October 2nd, 2015 04:35 PM

The 2015-16 Alabama men's basketball season officially began on Friday with the first practice of the season at the Coleman Coliseum Practice Gym.

...READ MORE HERE...

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I am really looking forward to this season. No, I don't expect miracles this season but I'm pretty sure we're going to see an improvement right off the bat as far as the team at least looking like they know what to do. I'm planning to come over and watch a couple of games in Coleman and will drive over to Athens when Bam plays there.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I did not know they moved the opening of practice up two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I am excited again. I was seriously debating on dropping my tix last year. I don't expect we'll be great this year, but I do think we'll be competitive and that's all we can ask at this point. BTW, my brother in Cincy thinks we'll be a top ten team in a few years. I sure hope so.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
We're quite thin, and we've lost a lot of experienced players; however, I think the team will gel earlier and pull out some of those close games we seemed to always lose with Grant. And maybe we won't be flat-out out coached in so many big games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.