Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama v. UGA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Roll Tide! Got my workout and errands done and the Oreo-M&M cookie bars are fresh out of the oven. Listening to pregame broadcast and weighing when to start my titration of alcohol for the afternoon. Anxious, anxious, anxious! See y'all in the game thread. RTR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only weighed the last option until about an hour ago... :)

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Which means it will last - how long? I was just emailing with a friend, originally German, saying I'd call later, after the game, but I had to end it with "wer weiss?" (Who knows?)
Guaranteed to be 4+ hrs. I was thinking it would be interesting for someone who has a tape of an old CBS game to compare number of TV timeouts an commercial lengths then vs now. I don't have such a recording or I'd do it. I mean 3 hrs games weren't that long ago were they?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm thinking somewhere around 6:15-6:20 CST and this includes a lot of run plays from both teams.
I asked if I could call around 6:30-7:00, so I think I'm safe. Her husband attended one of the NC schools and they're on earlier and the telecast will be much shorter. One of the penalties of popularity, I guess...

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I can't help but think back to Notre Dame's effort to intimidate the Tide a few years ago. Seems like these teams would figure out that those types of antics usually backfire when you face the Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.