Official Post-Game Thread - Bama v. UGA...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Weather got us in an offensive mix that I think is ideal for our skillset on offense. I hope this sticks...Ridley is gonna be a big play threat off the play action.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
After OSU's 34-27 win overIndiana, ABC announcers just said that OSU has "the best defensive team in the country". I beg to differ.
Those games up north are all they know. I don't think they get to watch any games played south of the Mason Dixon Line.

Congrats to the Tide for completely dismantling UGA on both sides of the ball. RTR
Great Game!! :party:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
All week long, I've heard people talking negative about Coker, Kiffin and our defense.... but I'm truly glad that we did well tonight. I think we've found our identity to some extent... we just have to build on this moment and continue to get better. Congratulation to our team and we'll be real dangerous team for weeks to come.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
So, so proud of my Crimson Tide. Thanks so much Paul Finebaum and other media members who labelled us as DEAD. Appreciate it!!!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
All week long, I've heard people talking negative about Coker, Kiffin and our defense.... but I'm truly glad that we did well tonight. I think we've found our identity to some extent... we just have to build on this moment and continue to get better. Congratulation to our team and we'll be real dangerous team for weeks to come.
I still don't get why we were doing hurry up when up 38-3 and a quarter left to play. That made no sense and led to a fumble and penalties. Practicing maybe?

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I still don't get why we were doing hurry up when up 38-3 and a quarter left to play. That made no sense and led to a fumble and penalties. Practicing maybe?
I took it as 'gamesmanship'. We took a couple of shots late. Maybe CNS wasn't happy about the pre-game nonsense?.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Proud of the way this team played today. Looks like a couple of younguns' (Ridley, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick, Harrison) took some huge steps toward growing up today.

Today was the first game in a long time I felt the guys in coverage "let go and just played". They attacked the receivers and attacked the ball in the air. THAT is Alabama pass defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.