Official Post-Game Thread - Bama v. UGA...

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I cannot believe anyone allows a comment by Danny Kannel bother them - I don't mean to be offensive, but frankly, he's stupid and has zero insight into the game of football. He's literally a stupid person, why allow his non-sensical opinion impact you in any way???
His comments and talking outa both sides of his mouth doesn't bother me as much as I miss Mark May. I always enjoyed listening to him. Simply cannot understand that switch.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I had to watch this game on my DVR so I missed the fun of the Game Thread.

Verne and Gary seemed to think it was over at halftime.

Chubb got his numbers, but with most of it being on one long run after we had let up on D with a big lead, I won't put too much stock in it. His long before that was the 11-12 yard garbage run he had right before halftime when we just wanted the clock to run out.

I had never heard the term NOT before, for Non-offensive touchdowns.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
HAHA..What in the world was The Pup's thinking trying the pregame intimidation factor against our Boy's, how that work for ya Georgia, this is the kinda crap Richt allows to happen that makes me literally despise the man..All those late hits after the game was a beatdown & this pregame whatever you want to call it, is indicative of the lack of discipline & respect for the game, that permeates Georgia's football program under Saint Richt, it makes the beatdown Bama handed the Pup's all that much more enjoyable..I apologize if this has been talked about already, I haven't read all the posts, I had no idea this happened befor the game even started..Keep it classy Richt..

When I saw this I turned to my game watching buddies and said, "My God they've blown it again".
You can do alot of things, but you can NOT intimidate Alabama, you can't BLACKOUT Alabama, you can't GIMMICK Alabama.
To beat us you have to beat us, or we have to beat ourselves.
You'd think Georgia would learn that, but I guess they just can't.
Regardless, in my opinion, this may have been the best overall coaching performance, offensively and defensively, in the Coach Saban era.
I was not expecting this outcome at all. I thought we had a chance to win, but to win like this, no way pre-game time in my opinion.
So very proud of this team for the improvement they displayed today.
I've never been prouder to say "Roll Tide".
sip

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
The key for us going forward is running the ball up the middle with DH. We started slow but stuck with it. When that opened up more so did everything else.

Our D were beasts! When i heard uga got the their first 1st down with 3 minutes left in the fourth, then i thought the game was really going to be in our favor.

RTR

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Just heard on ESPN.....This is the largest win (28 points) by a visiting SEC team over a Top 10 SEC Team ever.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Just getting back to my hotel outside of Atlanta. The game was.....well, you guys got to watch it with audio. It was as wet and miserable as the game against mizzou a few years ago. And with the exception of TWO Georgia fans, every single person was cool and classy, before, during, and after the game.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
It was Gary Danielson who said that Kirby Smart had watched every play of Schottenheimer with the ST LOUIS Cardinals, which must have been quite interesting since they play BASEball.
Still, I knew what he meant, and it was an incredible testimonial as to how hard Coach Smart prepared for this game.
I'm very impressed, and both he and Coach Kiffin looked like they were having a ball today.
A VERY VERY impressive win for Bama. I loved every minute, and yes, I admit, I was doubtful that it would be like it turned out.
That's why I don't get paid seven million a year to coach.
sip

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I did not see this coming. I had a feeling we'd win but not like that. Play calling was awesome and I tip my hat to Coker. Defense played ANGRY all game long.
Yeah, Georgia needs to learn that they just cannot intimidate us but they can make us HIGHLY AGGITATED.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.